Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just to let you all know i dont own this car i am simply trying to get more knowledge of it and if i help with a sale then great and I am not sure on where to post it. I have never heard of this kind of mustang before can someone explain it to me? Shoot for 30k it must be something rare....

1992 FORD MUSTANG MK1 SAAC SUPER CHARGED
1 OF 30 MADE--1 OF 4 SUPERCHARED--STAMPED #15 OFF ASSMBLY LINE=PAXTON SUPERCHARGER
APPRAISED AT $47,000
MILES: 9,800
CONDITION:MINT
CONTACT INFO: 810-923-0498

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats what i thought maybe we can get someone to chime in who knows something about it...

·
Registered
39 Posts
What makes this Mustang so interesting, you might ask? That's a good question, actually. Let's give you a quick history lesson. Back in the late '80s, Shelby American Automobile Club (SAAC) principals, Ken Eber and Rick Kopec, scratched their collective heads with what-if scenarios on building a modern-day Shelby GT350. David Wagner, a SAAC member and manager of Ford's Power Products Operation Group, helped them in many of the what-if departments by devising parts lists and gathering sources. Soon the SAAC Car Company was born.

found info here
http://www.mustangmonthly.com/featu...mustang_saac_snake_rare_muscle_car/index.html

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
...basically it's an overpriced stang. I remember reading an article about them back in the day.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
O wow thats some great info thank you!!! So is this more rare then a 93 Cobra R? Is this like a branch off of SVT?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
No Svt had nothing to do with the SAAC car, Jack roush had some Inputs, And SVT did pick upi the front fender extensions off the car. They are rare, but the Problem is their is no market Value as the cars have basically staryed in the same hands for the last 10 to 13 years. They do not swap hands very often.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I see thats probibly why I have never really heard anything about them. Thanks guys for the great info. If there is anything else please chime in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts