Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
still for sale why no interest? lots of mods and lots of money put into the car call if interested in checking it out or trades well consider other mustangs or camaro must be built up i have lots of paper work

·
Registered
109 Posts
as someone in Ohio looking for a fox...

You state $25k in paperwork but only list about 10 modifications. If you could, list a little more detail. Also, how about some history of the car, there looks to be pictures of a car in very rough shape, is this a salvage title? How long ago was the work done both engine work and paint? How many miles on the body and the engine?

Do you have better interior pictures, also show the rollbar a little clearer. How about some pics with the top down?

I hope this helps!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
clean title 1 owner car uncle owned it since brand new in the other pics you can see the car was torn apart and all rebuilt iam not a car person i only no so much about the car its in my garage been there for 8 months i drove it 2 time and yes there is 25k to 30k worth of paper work iam not a car person so i cannot tell everything lil thing that has been done to the car if someones interested there more then welcome to come and check it out thats why i posted it for sale here cause iam sure mustang people no what all the part's is called cause i dont lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as someone in Ohio looking for a fox...

You state $25k in paperwork but only list about 10 modifications. If you could, list a little more detail. Also, how about some history of the car, there looks to be pictures of a car in very rough shape, is this a salvage title? How long ago was the work done both engine work and paint? How many miles on the body and the engine?

Do you have better interior pictures, also show the rollbar a little clearer. How about some pics with the top down?

I hope this helps!
i dont know where you see a ruff looking car? in those pics only ruff pics is to show the whole tear down of the car iam sure you can see the after's doe's not look ruff to me ? consider what people sell lol only reason theres 10 mods listed is cause i dont know the name's of everything else witch is why i have paper work for someone seriosuly interested

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
price is firm it should be more then i listed i have lot's of paper work to show the proof this car should have easy been a 10k car

If your not getting to much interest then why would you say you should have listed it for more ? if this was a 10k car then it would have been sold by now ..

im not taking anything away from the car but you claim 25k in paperwork but dont list much and dont have to many good Hi res pics ....

right now not much is selling cause of the economy and gas prices if you decide to lower the price post up id have to fly in to pick it up and im not a tirekicker ....

Good Luck with the sale

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
also i think i have plenty of pic's click on the they enlarge plus i dont feel like moveing a ton of thing's out of my garage to get the car out just to take pic's once it warm's up here ill start takein it out and well probably have better pics in a fwe week's

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
David first calm down and relax lol ...that post was just one big run on sentence break it up so people can read it ..

ok so 2nd post in this thread you say how come no interest then you just say i have tons of interest ???so which one is it ?? and now you say your going to do background checks on buyers so they are not as you say "racing around trying to beat hondas and blow it up " hahah thats to funny

if you put 25k into that car yourself you should have just saved your money and invested it into a cobra or something but thats just me ...did you buy it like this or did you do the work to it ? you claim you dont know much about it just what the paperwork shows

like i said real nice car not taking anything away from it but you have a horrible written ad ....and your replys sound like a young kid ...

good luck with the sale and please keep us posted .... i was interested and was ready to work on pricing and flying out to pick it up but i think ill pass now as you might not like my back ground check and see my speeding tickets lol

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Take a look at the other for sale posts and you notice a pattern. Good pics, list of mods, etc. Believe it or not, folks regularly post up stuff like this with little detail, and low and behold they are selling garbage. So most folks are a little apprehensive about posts like this.

·
Registered
904 Posts
^ wow

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
well david good luck with the sale if you do want to sell it and willing to Neg on the price send me a PM ...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey man...I'm a cash buyer not to far from you. Please take some better pics to send me. If possible a vid of it running. I am more than willing to drive to ohio with cash if we can make a deal. I just want to see some better pics before I make the commitment. I'm sure their are others like me on here ....close up pics and scans of the paper work for the work done will go a long way in selling this car. It looks good so far from the pics I've seen.
-Mike

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i well try and do my best to get better pic's tomarrow and a video i got one ill post up not the best but its a video iam sure if someone who knows mustangs and is in the market and knows all the part's on it knows its a deal

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/h8sMEvkEdMw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
<object width="640" height="510"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/h8sMEvkEdMw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/h8sMEvkEdMw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="510"></embed></object>

1 - 20 of 24 Posts