Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1991 Mustang, 5.0L with 5 speed manual transmission, restored just two years and 5k miles ago, to meticulous detail. The car was rebuilt to resemble a ‘93 Cobra, both exterior and under the hood. The interior shares the same quality. This car is nearly 30 years old but today it looks like new. Mileage is 158k. This is not a ‘93 Cobra but shows better than most ultra low mileage SVT's. Initial plan for the build was to include a Coyote swap but the original engine performs so well it seemed unnecessary and could not justify the extra spend. In my opinion this would be ultimate Fox Body level with a Coyote. Interests have moved to a new project. So the time has come to invest into a new build. No trade, just cash please. $14,500. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
That is very nice, I love it. You should flush the old brake fluid out though, keep it transparent. GLWTS,

·
Registered
4,969 Posts
Nice looking car but technically; it's not a restoration. It is however very clean. GLWS

Reactions: emead

·
Registered
2 Posts
1991 Mustang, 5.0L with 5 speed manual transmission, restored just two years and 5k miles ago, to meticulous detail. The car was rebuilt to resemble a ‘93 Cobra, both exterior and under the hood. The interior shares the same quality. This car is nearly 30 years old but today it looks like new. Mileage is 158k. This is not a ‘93 Cobra but shows better than most ultra low mileage SVT's. Initial plan for the build was to include a Coyote swap but the original engine performs so well it seemedunnecessary and could not justify the extra spend. In my opinion this would be ultimate Fox Body level with a Coyote. Interests have moved to a new project. So the time has come to invest into a new build. No trade, just cash please. $14,500. Thanks for looking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.