Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to sell my 1991 Black\Black Coupe mustang. I bought the car about 4 years ago and use is a cruiser for local car shows and parades. Car is not a museum quality car but is a great driver. Bumpers are not original to the car and have some paint flaking off. Engine is stock but not original, runs great with 110K miles, the T5 5-speed transmission shifts smooth as silk and was replaced before I bought the car.

If you are looking for a stock coupe with some subtle handling improvement and improved braking here is your car. I would drive it anywhere. Car is dependable, AC\Heat works, gauges work, Speedo is not accurate but works, power windows, locks, cruise etc. AC system was replaced with a brand new unit from Latemodel Restoration and works great. It passed the emissions testing in Austin, TX the last time it was put on a sniff machine. Car is tagged and safety inspected, so it is fully legal. Engine has polished stock upper and lower EFI intake, polished fabricated aluminum valve covers, new polished aluminum water pump, new thermostat and 130 amp alternator. Chassis has subframe connectors, new a-arm balljoints, 94 spindles, Baer 13" slotted and crossdrilled front rotors, Baer twin piston calipers, new brake lines in front, new struts, Ford Racing "C" lowering springs, Maximum Motorsport caster/camber plates, brand new rack-n-pinion and tie rod ends, 96 Cobra rearend with Cobra disc brakes with 3.73 gears, brand new tubular upper and lower control arms in rear with Strange adjustable rear shocks, flowmaster mufflers, 190lph pump, 3 core radiator, MSD coil, new cap, rotor and wires, platinum plugs, 17" Cobra spare tire in the trunk, Aftermarket stereo (stocker available) , 3" cowl hood, new weather stripping, new window run channel stripping, new trim around the front windows, new black arm rests, new center console arm rest and an aftermarket high flow cat H-pipe.

Asking $7500. I am not trying to hide anything on my mustang. It is a great little coupe that needs some love to be back to perfect. It's just time for me to move on. Please serious buyers only, no test drives without cash in my hand. text preferred 512-760-5443.

No Ebay, checks, paypal etc. CASH ONLY!!

Attachments

·
Registered
567 Posts
I have cash. I live in Texas. I have a trailer. I'm looing for a nice coupe. Email me nice pics (not cellphone) with up close shots, complete description (warts and all), mileage, any damage or wreck history that you know, Carfax or Autocheck report (will not buy without one now days) and your absolute bottom dollar cash price. I will not share it with anyone and will come get the car if it checks out. My PM's do not work on here for some reason... my email is [email protected] Thanks!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Bueller?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.