Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Gt 400hp Holley Terminator, Systemax 2, TW 170cc, N41, 6psi Powerdyne, 3:73
395 Posts
Just replaced the tfi module in my 87 Gt. Fired up great cold and then went to a hot no start. Changed the tfi module and have not had an issue since.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Damn he is wasting a lot of peoples time on 2 separate sites. I think at this point you just need to cough up the $120 and get a real diagnostic from a shop lol it would be better than throwing away money on parts and crossing your fingers.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Oh wow you got me, I posted on a different forum to try to get as much advice as possible. Lmao asking questions is wasting people's time? Feel free to move on if you have nothing to add, boss man. Sounds like you don't have any theories on what it is either.
You’re right because diagnosing a car that is not in front of me in impossible. If I was as green as you and trying to diag my car for over a week with no results I wouldn’t hesitate to get a real diagnostic. Nothing wrong with being over we have all been there. My point is why waste your money on tools you don’t have and parts that you don’t need? Your time and aggregation is not worth $100? Mine sure. No different then when I paid a mustang shop to do my ring and pinion and subframe connectors. Why would I buy a welder or put a ring and pinion in on my back? Can it be done hell yes but not in a day like it was when dropped it off. I applaud your eagerness to learn but if you were really with out a car like you previously stated I’m sure you also wasted a lot of money on Uber’s. I’m just trying to read through the lines of what is the truth and what is bullshit from your posts is all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.