Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling this for a friend since he's not on the forums. He got the stang in a trade and he's got a nasty evo so no need for the mustang. Here's some of the parts I visually found on it since we're not sure of the complete history of the built but plenty of money has been put into it and I know I'm forgetting to list some of the things I saw already.

Freshly painted (as in last week and it's garage kept as you can see) red GT Foxbody 10/1989 5spd....?46,xxx miles? on body most likely 146k but not sure, less unknown miles on engine/trans but all the gaskets and parts are very fresh
Aftermarket radio head unit and 3 tinted aftermarket gauges on side pillar
Fully black interior with fresh looking black carpet with map light (and clips!)
Unknown heads and cam
Trickflow upper and lower intake with 1" thick phenolic intake spacer
75mm maf calibrated for 24lb injectors
Larger polished throttle body
Ford Racing 24lb injectors
Ford Racing shorty headers..aftermarket midpipe and mufflers dumped before axle
Unknown rear end gears
All aftermarket Billet Aluminum alternator and and power steering brackets, no ac, all smog deleted, with EGR "delete chip" to prevent check engine lights
Electric fan and DCC Controller
Thicker aluminum radiator
MSD 6AL w/ 6,000 rpm rev limiter pill
MSD cap and rotor and wireset
Autolite #25 plugs
4-position adjustable (on top adjustment) red struts
Caster camber plates
5 lug conversion with black rims with polished lips, tires have lots of tread
Stock T5 trans with hurst shifter...comes with an extra T5 trans w/ shifter
Aftermarket fiberglass hood
Tinted tail lights

I also have LOTS of parts if someone is interested in a 347, 357, or 408 stroker, or convert it to a built C4 setup.

There is MUCH MORE work done to this car from what is listed but we have not pulled the valve covers yet to see what heads/rocker setup/porting, rear end parts etc. it might have....
It is located in toms river, NJ 08753.Looking for $5k obo.
Updated with more pics
Thanks

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks and Emericanmilitia you got a replied pm :salute:

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was everything for the AC deleted or just the items under the hood. Anyway you can send me some better pics to [email protected]?

Joe
I believe I remember seeing the condensor lines coming out of the firewall so the hvac box is most likely all intact, just the external stuff deleted. I'll find out sometime this week. Also will get some more pics this week also and send em your way and post em on here.

Also forgot to mention it has welded in subframe connectors and aftermarket rear control arms

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Had some time to take some pics so here ya go........

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bummppp...no one wants a nice clean fox with lots of money invested for cheap?

I got a 347, 351, and 357 and built C4 and tons of parts for sale if you want to kick it up a notch!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not the owner but you're so close just stop by and you can talk to Pat about it and check it out in person. I haven't driven it personally so I can't say. Give him a call at 848 992 7468
His name is Pat
Thanks

·
Registered
578 Posts
I did actually...saw the business sign so I drove past it. Paint and body is about a 30 footer. Id have to strip that thing down and redo the body that's stripping it down hanging a door fixing rockers fixing the rust that looks like was painted over.. If he wants to lower the price alot I can come back to check it out....but not for 5gs..

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can't say much for pricing but give him a call and talk to him and you guys might be able to make a deal

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bummpp

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ttt

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bummpp Make offer

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.