Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the car is a 1990lx with 42,000 miles on body 200 miles on new 347 stroker 10.1 comp has a tci c4 reverse manual valve body tranny with a tci converter and trans cooler . lakewood 90/10 and competition enginering 3 way adjustable on rear,8 point cage through subframes proffesinally installed , the motor has mighty demon 750 carb ,victor jr.intake , dart sr heads flowed 305,intake 220 on exh. comp valve springs and pushrods ,comp hyd roller cam 622. 625. with duration at 50 is 230 int . 236 exh.109 lobe sep,eagle h-beam rods je pistons and rings, eagle crank , dss main girdle., canton7qt pan, jet hot long tube headers , 3 inch 1 chamber flows, griffon aluminum radiator, msd 6 al and comp 9000 dist. taylor wires. the car is grey with black and grey int.. custom console built for shifter and painless switches in car . has a custom sheetmetal wing and rear lexan window i also have factory window ,pw, pd ,black rci seats and harness..im asking 10,000 or possible trade on blower or turbo car my phone # (423)775-0216 ask for chuck ,call anytime im in chattanooga tenn.or email me

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
come on people this car is very clean and fast i need to sell quick make me a reasonable offer i have over 5k in reciepts just in the motor .ive found another car thats why its a quick sell thanks chuck.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Really just wanting to sell straight out i've found another car. If it was heavely modified i would but i'm wanting a high horse power car. thanks chuck

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Chucky did you find out what was wrong that night we raced. I am the little black coupe guy that came down with Chuck. That was a fun night but to many cops. You guys need to come up here.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey travis ..right ... yeah homer had my timing way off that night and the drivers side spark plug wire was hitting the header making it missfire ..lol ive got it over at performance technoligies now having it tuned real good ill have it back friday.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts