Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am selling my 1988gt ttop stang has fresh black paint, black and grey interior 68,000 original miles on car has 4.10 gears underdrive pullies,mac shortie headers offroad hpipe and american thunder catback, soutside lowers car has line lock,frame connectors and battle boxes brand new clutch and water pump in car runs and drives great no worries!!!!!!!....must sell $4,000 email me [email protected]

·
Registered
108 Posts
Bradb1221 said:
Can you email me some more info and pics if you have any? I take it is an auto since you put in 4.10s

WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT ITS GOTTA BE AN AUTO IF IT HAS 4:10 GEARS.....SRY BUDDY BUT DONT SAY **** THAT U DONT KNOW WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT.....HA

·
Registered
25 Posts
GTyellowstang said:
WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT ITS GOTTA BE AN AUTO IF IT HAS 4:10 GEARS.....SRY BUDDY BUT DONT SAY **** THAT U DONT KNOW WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT.....HA

maybe it is just the **** that i say but i'm pretty sure if you have a 5-speed you could put in 3:55, 3:73, 3:90, 4:10, 4:30 and probably more i didnt mention and the same for a auto it is just most people suggest 3:73 for 5-speed and 4:10 for auto they are all inter changable as long as they are for the 8.8 im pretty sure trans doesn't matter. i hope someone will chime in and settle this so maybe I KNOW WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT..........HA

·
Registered
25 Posts
GTyellowstang said:

one more thing what about that 94 cobra that was for sal that you said "DUDE I WANT TO BUY UR ****ING CAR EMAIL ME AT [email protected]" that doesn't make sense he said it had new 4:10 gears with a rebuilt T-5 with a Pro 5.0 shifter so is a T-5 now an AODE I thought all cobras were 5-speeds except 03 maybe i dont know **** as you say but just explain it to me

·
Registered
25 Posts
GTyellowstang said:

One more thing i was looking at your post and i hope you were joking around

Mustang Gt 302

You asked "does it have a motor?"

lmao

1989 GT 5 SPD for SALE!
89 Mustang GT...302, Cobra Intake, 1inch spacer, ported/polished heads, 1.7 Roller Rockers, E303, 155lph fuel pump, 8.8 rear, 4.30 gears, Sunroof, 4" cowl saleen wing. 5 Spd. [email protected]
http://classifieds.pro3i.com/detail.asp?id=6237 -for a picture of the car

89 GT - Saleen Wing...no longer stock...Motor swapped from lx FOR SALE!

Just bought my 97 PACIFIC GREEN COBRA w/ 33k miles! Need performance parts for it E-mail me if you have some good deals! [email protected]

GTyellowstang

2700?? does it have a motor??/ how many miles?

bdub_02

Corral IM:
it says 302 and that is the size of the motor so i would have to say yes to the motor question

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sorry for being such an a** but you dont have to give people crap for no reason when apparently you also don't know everything. Also sorry for putting all this on a for sale thread.

·
Registered
261 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok guys the car is a 5spd!!!!!!!! people do put 4.10's in a stick....lol.... and i forgot to mention the car has a brand new 190 pump in the tank also

1 - 14 of 14 Posts