Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 1988 Mustang GT for sale. The body of the car has about 218,000 but thats the only thing. The rebuilt motor which has ford motorsports performance parts has about 30,000 miles on it and the brand new T-5 transmission has about 10,000 miles on it and I have receipts for all of it. It has a ford racing B-303 camshaft. It has a 3.73 posi rear and the rear is brand new, the axle and all. It has subframe connectors. I also put in a B&M ripper shifter with the hammerhead T handle. It had a flowmaster offroad catback exhaust. It has about 5,000 miles on the new clutch. I put in a pioneer premier deh-p930 cd player which is almost top of the line. All the componet speakers were replaced with aftermarket ones. I put in a autometer sport comp monster tach with a blue shift light. I have a pillar pod for it but no guages so I havent put it in yet. It has a 2 1/2 inch cowl hood from cervinis auto design. I have 16 inch cobra wheels which need new tires but they ar epolished cobras. There is only a few things wrong, it needs new seats, a new back bumper, and a few spots on the car need to be painted due to the previous owner hitting a deer. The spots just need to be painted and I have the paint, all the body work is done. There are also a few blemishes in the interior to but nothing major at all. It also needs an allignment. Over all the car is in good shape. I was looking to get about $4000/obo for the car. Any questions email me at [email protected] I live in Damscus, MD

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok thanks I will post them soon, weather as kept me from getting it out and taking some decent pics so they will e up soon. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts