Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I am putting my LX on the market. It is a stock block standard bore 5.0 engine with a very mild tune naturally aspirated engine. I have done the full chassis and suspension treatment for the strip. I have about 12K in parts on the car. It will run 11.7's @115 on pump gas and is street legal in Florida although I don't have it tagged and insured at present. It has a manual rack and no AC or radio so I don't drive it on the street. I aso have a 16' trailer I can put in on the deal.

The car is in topnotch running condition with no rust or body damage. The paint is fair and the brakes, front and rear suspension systems are brand new with only 4 passes on them. The only reason I am offering the car for sale is because I want to build up an SN95 for OT and autocross as my next project.

You can email me for a detailed list of modifications and pictures if you want to make an offer. Please don't waste my time with ridiculous low ball offers as this is not a distressed sale.

Glenn Forester
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay, seems a lot of Mustangs get added every day. Bumping since I am already on page 7. Since I have had several inquiries for info but no bids I am gonna throw out a price. How does $7000 sound? I have pics of the engine, suspension, brakes, interior, exterior and can take more if anyone is interested.

I would really like to sell this whole but parting out isn't out of the question if I don't get any offers in a reasonable time frame.

Thanks Corral

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Glenn I would like a little more info about engine mod's, and what not. No big hurry. This is what I'll be looking for just as soon as I sell my 02' gt. Like I said this is what I'm looking for. Actually, the plan was for a nice street car, with big wheels, nice stereo, and well you get the picture, but I could go for a nice little street strip car. The only thing is that I have a novi2000 that is going to go on it and then I'm calling it quits and am going to enjoy the thing. anyway, if I'm waisting your time atleast this is a ttt for ya.

Can't wait for some info.

Brandon

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pictures

I added some recent pictures of the car to my Webshots Community page. If you go HERE you can view them. There are several shots of the chassis showing the welded torque boxes, the adjustable suspension components, coil-overs and the Wilwood brakes. You will also find several views of the interior and exterior of the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts