Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sent you and email, here is a list of mods.

Mods and Options

Paint - Dark grey metallic. Perfect factory paint, Zero chips. I’m always asked “who painted your car?” I just love saying “Ford.”

Interior - Medium grey. The interior is flawless; there are no scratches/scuffs or anything like that on any interior panel. The seats are perfect; nobody has ever even sat in the back seat. The interior (seats front and rear) are from a 0 mile Mustang GT, The interior looks as good as the day it rolled out of the factory in Dearborn Michigan.

Dealer Options:

Dual illuminated visor mirrors
Tilt Steering Wheel
Power Side windows
5.0L EFI HO V-8 engine package
Rear window defroster
AM/FM Elec. Stereo Cassette
Dual electric remote mirrors
Premium sound system
Power lock group
Factory install 160mpg speedometer

Motor has been completely gone through all work is fully documented here are some of the modifications approx 6k on motor. This list is by no means all inclusive, no expense has ever been spared in putting this car together. I will continually update this list when I have time.

Modifications:

Motor – 302 Hot tanked, decked, all oil and coolant passages ported for greater flow, balanced, blueprinted, ARP screw-in studs, ARP rod bolts, ARP head bolts, ARP Intake bolts, ARP head bolts, Felpro Gaskets wire lock rings, Michigan 77 Rod and Main bearings, Melling oil pump, Motorsport Oil pump H/D shaft, High Volume oil pump spring, FMS double roller timing chain, every accessory was sand blasted and painted or polished prior to assembly.

Heads (have all flow numbers) – Port & Polish Exh. & Int. ports, enlarged bowls and seats, competition valve job, drill heads for additional cooling, mill heads for increased compression .025”, Ferreira SS valves, O-ringed,

FMS polished valve covers

Comp Cam Roller Rockers 1.6

Storman Norman Stage 5 blower cam

Rare polished two piece Cartech intake manifold, port match lower to heads, square port upper and lower manifolds

Polished ASP pulleys

Phenolic Plenum Spacer

New 89+ EEC

Paxton SN93 supercharger, upgraded VR4 impeller, 2k miles on the blower, (fully polished head unit, brackets, and intake pipe), remote oil cooler, 8lb pulley

Anderson Ford Power Pipe

T-5Z build by Mr. Doug Nash himself (everything upgraded)

BBK full length headers, port matched, welds removed

2/12 Alum Flowmasters into dumps

BBK off-road h-pipe

MSD 6AL

MSD BTM

Super FMU

T-rex

Eibach drag springs front and rear

FMS 34 lb. injectors

255 LPH in-tank pump

Billet Adjustable Fuel Pressure regulator

Electric Fan

160 degree thermostat

Pro-M Throttle body, custom polished removed Pro-M logo.

Pro-M 77 calibrated MAF

Hurst Comp Plus shifter

Autometer gauges: Fuel pressure, Boost, Oil Pressure, and Tach with shift lift

Zoom Kevlar clutch, PP, & TO bearing

Dugan Racing clutch cable & quadrant

Southside Lift Bars

FMS Upper control Arms H/D

FMS 3.55 gears

Flawless Centerline Convo Pros wrapped in 275/50 D-15 Hoosier Quick Times

Mustang GT front and rear seats

Relocated Battery

Sub frame connectors (welded and coated)

Steel Safety Bellhousing
1988 Ford Mustang only 12k original miles perfect condition inside and out, always stored in a heated garage never been out of garage on anything less that a perfect day. Perfect paint and interior only year Ford used this awesome gun metal grey paint. Never been in any kind of accident this car is as it was new minus the professional modifications. Car is fully documented I have two huge folders containing receipts for all labor, parts, and modifications that have ever been done to the car. Only the very best professional performance tuners and mechanics have ever worked on the car. My car has never not placed in the top three of any car show that it’s has been in. This could possibly be the cleanest and best kept fox body Mustang in existence.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Please send me some pics and info on the car, I am very interested. Where are you located? How many miles are on the car? thanks.

·
Registered
261 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have a red 94 mustang convertible v6 that is very clean that i could trade plus money, or a 1967 perfect red chevrolet nova with black vinyl interior, mods in my signature, there are many more mods. I do not have to trade but you know.. it would be easier.

·
Registered
261 Posts
ok, but email me with pics and stuff.
Does it idle well?
On estimate what are its mpg?
Could it be street driven?
Does it have good throttle response?
email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
46 Posts
i just have to let you know, that car is amazing, if it was only in my price range... I would never sell that thing if I we're you.... I bow down....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts