Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about selling my 87. It is an automatic with grey interior. I bought it about a year ago and has just been sitting in the garage. Nice car but not perfect. Has a GT-40 long block in it with a e-303 cam and edelbrock intake. Cobra computer, injectors, rocker arms and MAF. BBK throttle body and shorty headers. Mostly original other than that. A/C and heat work. All of the A/C components were upgraded with a newer system. Power windows/locks. Runs and drives good but doesn't like to idle in gear due to the cam. Transmission has been gone through and a shift kit installed. I was told it has a stall converter. Rear main leaks a little. May need some bushings replaced as it makes a clunk noise sometimes. Other little things that need addressed. About everything on the car has been replaced at one point with original style parts. Since I have owned it I have replaced the distributor, coil (MSD), plugs and wires, and MAF (which was the cause of the problem I was trying to fix). Looking to get $6500 for it.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.