Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1987 Mustang GT T-Top true 5.0 car. I am located in Canton Ga. I really would like to trade for a 87-93 Coupe. I only want to trade for other mustangs will look at all body styles just really want a foxbody coupe. My selling price is 8k. This car is in great shape. No dings or dents very very straight body. The car has a crazy amount of new parts. The car is lowered, has GT-40 upper/lower intake with cold air intake, and BBK equal length headers. Thats pretty much for upgrades on the engine. The exhaust: BBK Headers, 2.5" stainless steel x-pipe, Flowmaster Super 44s, and 2.5" tailpipes. Car sounds great. This is my daily driver so Im looking for the same. This is a strong running car. The bad: Clutch is slipping(I plan on replacing it very soon), the are a couple rust spots on the hatch that have been painted over, a little clear coat issue on the roof, and the ttops leak a little bit but its completely random it never does it everytime it rains. The interior is very nice. Only 1 little tear on the side of the drivers seat. Like I said its a strong clean car and its a T-Top car and those are pretty rare in good condition as this one is. Thank you! TEXT me at 404-513-6966 if interested in trading or purchasing.

and here is the craigslist link 87 GT T-Top Mustang 5.0

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
what kind of wheels are those??? i am in love with them :) ...clean gt btw

1 - 3 of 3 Posts