Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Read Only
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car runs great. Fresh paint a month or so ago. Originally an lx, has gt body kit, fog lights, tail lights and dash. Fresh weather stripping all around the doors and t tops. T tops do not leak but windows are not aligned perfect, small slivers open on both side back corners. Needs work to make 100% as far as accessories go but engine, drive train, and rear end are solid as can be. Headers to straight pipes back to cherry bombs sound very aggressive. Bought it a month ago but realized I do not have the time to do what I want to it before I go back to school. New drum break parts, new break lines, new alternator, new heater core, new master cylinder, aftermarket injectors, racing wheel, whiteface gauges, ect. Have a box of extras including front suspension parts, door lock actuators, and a fuel gauge sending unit as the gas gauge does not work.

Call or text for questions or more pictures. Willing to negotiate price.

410 - 564 - 6412

Attachments

·
Read Only
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to even mention, I have it up for $6500 obo. T tops are rare and this car is super clean just needs some weekend work to make it perfect again and that is just in accessories, from motor to rear end it is flawless. I will drive a couple hours one way max to meet someone but it will be hard to coordinate that. Located in Clarksville MD

·
Read Only
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thought this was long dead... yes sir still have it no one has been serious. Keep offering 3000-4000 and I tell them thanks for wasting my time

1 - 7 of 7 Posts