Ford Mustang Forums banner

1987 cobra clone all oem parts/suspension plus more.....for trade for?

1008 Views 9 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  STANGSTROKED
i have a 1987 mustang it has the following add ons. all oem 93 cobra ground effects,93 cobra oem rims with good tires,coil over suspension all the way around,lake woods front and rear,black corbeau driver and passenger seats,5 inch sport comp tach,air/fuel ratio guagues and water temp on gauge pod,pro 5.0 shifter,be cool radiator,a/c,ps, runs good and looks good.willing to sell or trade for?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
how much whould you sell it for outright?? Also has it been converted to mass air and is there any other performance mods (exhaust,rear end gears,pulleys etc...)?
it has spin tec exhaust.stock gears and pulleys.wanting to trade only.interested in offers i have all the parts here just not on the car for extra.victor 5.0,pulleys,headers,injectors,all new stuff.it is still speed density also. get back to me direct at [email protected]
ttt
trade for what? im interested in the car just do not know what you want for it or what you want to trade for i have rolexs, atvs, cars ,trucks , cash give me an idea!
email me direct at [email protected] and we will talk more thanks robert.
ttt
what you got to trade?email me direct at [email protected]
ttt
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.