Ford Mustang Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
the pro m harness is year specific. a pro m system for a 94 is made as a direct replacement for the stock one using all factory connections. everything works like it did from factory.

You cannot compare a terminator x with a Pro M. A more fair comparison would be a dominator. But the direct fit of the harness and the really simple programming of the pro m, imo tops the dominator.

Now we are talking about a 100% factory car with all factory gauges, abs, cruise control, just like it came out of the assembly line. If you wish to keep all that, the pro m is a better choice.

If you dont need all those creature comforts, you might be just as happy with another system. End users preference.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I run a Holley HP system on my car and love it. No issues at all. 2nd Holley EFI system that I've installed and I'm able to tune it myself. That being said, I would keep the Pro-M if I were you. IMO, Mass Air>Speed Density. It's Pro-M's single greatest advantage over Holley.

I have zero experience with the Pro-M but there is nothing that I've seen or read that makes me think the Pro-M can't do everything a Holley can. Money is the main reason I chose Holley but you already have the Pro-M so why take the $$$ loss?

·
Registered
90 coupe 5.0 gt40 3bars gt40 intake bbk exh. T5 on3 turbo kit not installed Gold box ems
6 Posts
Is the harness for tfi or cop

·
Registered
90 coupe 5.0 gt40 3bars gt40 intake bbk exh. T5 on3 turbo kit not installed Gold box ems
6 Posts
Shucks looking for one with cop to change over its 900 for the harness and 550 for cop kit 1500 that’s 200 more than just buying it in the end that’s all in

·
Registered
6 Posts
That is an offer I know it’s low but….. lol

·
Registered
386 Posts
I love my Holley terminator x but I did spent many hours thinning and repining an engine harness I got out of an 88 t-bird at the jy b/c I didn't want to cut up my A9L harness.

But I now have a plug and play Terminator. I could unplug it and put the A9L and stock harness back in if I wanted.

The Terminator is a good system, I do think they could offer a better base tune. It was not plug and play, But over all I am glad I have it and think it will shine when I add boost!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts