Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am in the process of trading for an 86 svo.....this car has imaculate interior....the exterior is nice too....only problem areas are: the doors have a few door dings & are just starting to show little rust on the inside bottom lips( have 2 minnt doors with it), the hatch is rusty (have mibnt one with it), the front bumper cover is wavy....no ripds or tears but its wavy.....these are the things that make it not mint...i am damn picky though.....i have a brand new nos dash pad to go with it.....the dash pad on it has a cover on it.....this car is stock & verry nice......i have a shortblock that dynoed over 400 rwhp to go with it....i have an extremely ported intake also....its been ported & rewelded to put the throttle body facing the front of the car....the guy that it was purchased from is a verry repiutable name in the svo turbo industry..ill get his name....ill also get the guys name the shortblock was purchased from....will also get more info on the shortblock....will be a couple weeks before i have the car ready to sell....its here at my body shop right now....was going to paint it for the customer but he liked my lx better & we made a trade....im not a 4 cly guy but this is a nice nice rare car....i can paint the car or i can sell as is.....depends on the buyer...would like to get 5,000 for the car & every part i have for it or trade to a nice v8 fox or 94-95 car.....no 4.6 cars....dont like them.......let me know what u have.....also looking for a dart 347......let me know what u have or if interested you can email me at [email protected] or give me a call @ 606-395-6853.....can post pics if there are interested people...just fishing for a buyer right now....i can help with delivery...car can be driven anywhere......you can post a reply also.....thanks,chris

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
make offers!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
needs a new home!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
someone wants a nice svo out there!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ttt

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ttt

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no svo nuts on here?

·
Registered
32 Posts
no not really. and the price is high for a car with rust issues. its only an SVO after all...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no rust on the body at all......verry verry minimal rust just starting on the bottoms of the doors....the hatch is junk...interior is a 9.....just trying to let an interested person know the condition of the car....yea its only an svo......they only made 3900 of them!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ttt

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ive got a 1964 custom bug I would love to trade...

Exterior:
Shaved chrome moldings using welds (no bondo)
Shaved W Decklid
Custom License Plate Brackets
"Sideways" Tail Lights Mod
Shaved Bumper holes
Shaved Turn Signals on Front Fenders
1 Piece Window Kit
Frenched antenna on pass. side
New Bead blasted floor pans

Interior:
SI Seats From 2000 Civic
Custom Rear Seat Delete With Integrated Sound System
Custom Door Panels and Headliner
Empi Window Crank and Door Handles
Grant Steering Wheel
Custom Box With Electric Gauges (Tach,Volts,Oil)
Pioneer Deck
Extreme Short Throw Shifter and Momo Shift Knob
Gas Gauge and Speedo work, they're just not connected atm
Air Horn, button mounted under dash
Oval Steering Column - ignition relocated to dash
Clifford Alarm - Needs to finish being installed

Motor:
1641cc Aircooled By Norm @ Kenny Hill's Autowerks
Mahle 87.5mm pistons
Brand New With around 1300miles on it
Dual Dellordo Carbs 40mm (New)
WebCam Stroker Cam Kit
Kymco 75 Amp Alternator Conversion
Doghouse Cooler
.009 Dizzy
Stock Rebuilt Heads
Sach's Racing Clutch/Pressure Plate/Throw-out Bearing
New Bosch Starter/Bushing and Battery

Suspension:
Adjustable Beam
GR2 Gas Struts

Wheels:
15" Empi 5 Spokes With New 195/50/15 Low Pros

This is a very solid car, turns heads everywhere I go!!Must Sell, need room and money for new project.

Too Much More Too List!! I Have All Reciepts Totalling Over 5500.00 Not Including Car and Labor!

Call me with any questions, 512-913-6804
Thank You
Ryan Jenkins

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Since he has not posted on here since the 9th of Feb. I am wondering if he failed to get the car?? He should at least let us know what is going on.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i do have the car guys....my 2 month old computer caught a virus and wont do s**t now....had 2 buy a laptop....i will get some pics and post them for all you guys too see...also with my new job now calling me is best....i can be reach at 606-427-9641between 9:00am-6:00pm or at 606-395-6853 after 7:30 pm...ask for chris bailey....thanks,chris

1 - 18 of 18 Posts