Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have come to a point where I have decided to sell my 1986 Saleen. This car was purchased about 2 years ago from California and is one of the cleanest 86's I have seen. Car is red with the gold sticker package and mint gray interior. Paint is in excellent condition and the underbody is spot free. Car has never been in snow.
Modifications include Ford Racing ceramic coated headers, Bassani Hi Flow H-pipe, Flowmaster catback exhaust, rebuilt rear with 3.73 gears. Explorer upper and lower intake, 65mm T/B, 1.7 roller rockers new clutch and Pro-5.0 shifter.
I replaced the factory wheels with 17" OZ Monte Carlo wheels
(factory wheels included). Interior is mint with new carpet, everything else factory correct. I replaced the instrument with a NOS Saleen cluster and steering wheel.
Currently the car has 114,xxx miles on it. It is the cleanest most correct 86 Saleen you will find for the money. Car located in Reading Pa. $7900.00 OBO. Pics available tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Would you be interested in a 93 5.0 coupe, white whth black cloth interrior 5sp I have a red 66 Shelby, shure would be nice to have a red 86 Saleen to go with it, let me know my number is 910-848-0933 or you can reach me at [email protected] Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts