Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys..and gals,

I am selling my '86 Pony..which bums me out...had this since 1998. I've done a ton of work on the car and want to price the car for sale so a buyer gets a good / fun car to play around with at a reasonable price.

just a a few quick specs:

Full suspension rebuild : polyurethane & aluminium bushings
Cobra 3 core radiatior
150 AMP Alternator
85 MPH Speedo replaced buy a Interceptor 140 Speedo
Maximium Motorsports cross member, MM K member brace, Caster Camber plates
AOD Reman transmission with TranGo ShiftKit & Baumann parts. C++ servo and several other suggested mods from ClickClickRacing.com
B&M Hammer shifter.
AOD Governor Valve MODs
Tokico Blue shocks (had a shop make drop points @ mount points.) Timkin bearings.
Tubular Lower Control arms
65mm SVO front brake calipers.
CHI rear shock tower brace.
Rear seat delete kit + battery relocation.
Stock seats replaced with 1998 seats.
Maximum Mortorsport Sub-Frame connectors.
Front & rear steel bumpers replaced with aluminum bumpers...front & back from a P71 Police Interceptor.
Exhaust...Cut out the CATS. Punched out the CATS with an air hammer then re-welded & painted (to look stock). Then I put in a Flowmaster 40 series. dropped the tail pipes...with 90 degree turn downs.

I pulled the engine in 2015 and it was completely rebuilt. 302... is now a 305/6 (with documentation from the the builder)

In order to keep the LSD diff cool and looking nice..I did this...Take a 2003 IRS 8.8 DiFF. cut off the dog ear mount points. its an 8.8 bolt pattern and has a magnetic drain plug and an upper fill hole....much easier than the mustangs stamped cover.

The 2003 IRS 8.8 diff cover is ~3/8 aluminum. ..with cooling fins...fill plugs and magnetic drain plugs.....and it fits a 20+ y/o Mustang. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
You asked , so dont br butt hurt .
That car is ROUGH .
You have no interior pictures , so there is a lot of mystery, but guessing it is as rough as the exterior ,

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah. I know this car is Fugly. I just wanna make sure someone puttin down $$ knows what they are gettin into @ the right price. just trying to set a fair price.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts