Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This car is a pristine example of the perfect blend of classic muscle with modern day performance combined with excellent street manners. The car was formerly owned by Lou (Shifter), and anyone who knows him can attest that he does things right. I bought the car as a roller from Lou a couple of years ago. I have over $15K invested in the motor alone and will consider selling as a roller. The base car is an unbelievably well preserved Mustang with 32K miles on it. ABSOLUTELY no rust on or under the car. Interior is bone stock (including the mechanical memory push button stereo), and is in perfect condition with virtually no wear. The car runs 10.9 at 125-126 mph on slicks.
I will only list the modifications in general with detail provided as requested:
Fully adjustable aluminum rear control arms.
Battle boxed and fully tied frame.
8.8 w/detroit locker & stud girdle cap, 31spline/eliminators & welded tubes.
5 way adjustable Tokico shocks fr/rear.
Glenn sleeper tank with Weldon Fuel system capable of supporting 800+hp.
Tremec TKO-600
Quick-time bellhousing
1 3/4" headers with 3" Exhaust exiting into 3" polished stainless "over the axle" tailpipes done beautifully.
418 Stroker Sportsman Dart
J&E pistons
Scat Crank/Hbeam-Rods
CompCams solid roller cam / rockers
AFR205 aluminum heads
Polished Victor JR
850 BG Demon
Fluidyne fully custom shrouded with electric pump and fan.
*All wiring is done properly with solders and relays installed as appropriate.
Asking $18,500

Even though I have been a member of the Corral for over a year, I get an error message that doesn't allow me to post pics because I haven't "been here" long enough. If anyone can help with that, I'll gladly post pics.

I can also provide photos via e-mail if you call me and briefly discuss your interest.
Frank 585-721-3919

*Thanks for Looking!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys. I realize that it won't be easy to find a guy willing to spend $18,500 for a pleasure car right now, but I wanted to give it a shot. I've always wanted a 65/66 fastback so I decided to unload the 85 and look for a fastback. I'm open to trades for a fastback or an AC Cobra replica.
The car is an absolute blast to drive though, so keeping it wouldn't be an issue. I have car ADD so I thought I would test the market.

·
Registered
955 Posts
On a scale of 1 to 10, this car is def. a 100!!! I really dont know of any other car that is this nice... I think if I hit the lottery, I would have to buy this car over a $100k to $200k car.... My 2 cents... Ok.... I'm a *******, but with great taste...lol

·
Registered
160 Posts
Roller price?

You mention a possible sale as a roller, please PM me with your price as a roller, dont need anything but the the roller ( no motor, trans, radiator etc. ) I have all new top of the line components ready for a nice chassis - I have a pretty cool coupe but entertaining a sale on that right now.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You mention a possible sale as a roller, please PM me with your price as a roller, dont need anything but the the roller ( no motor, trans, radiator etc. ) I have all new top of the line components ready for a nice chassis - I have a pretty cool coupe but entertaining a sale on that right now.
I would sell the car minus the motor tranny and radiator for $8900, but the price is firm. Thanks man, and call me if you have any other questions...

·
Registered
7,199 Posts
Car looks great Frank. I sold this to Frank a few years ago, and since then I've NEVER seen another one in this good of condition.

Worth every penny! Wish I had the coin as I'd buy it back.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Trade for a built, supercharged nitrous injected 96 cobra vert? New motor around 1K and 50K on the rest of car. I have an ad posted with pics in the for trade and other fords section.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.