Ford Mustang Forums banner

***1985 GT 5.0 5 speed T-tops Stock***

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  turbo92notch 
#1 ·
1985 Gt 5.0 5 Speed T-tops Located in Dallas, Texas
185k miles and the only mod is no cats and flow master 3 chamber mufflers. This car was owned for the last 12 years of its life by someone who is now 64 years old and never beat on it. When he got it in '96 the car had 130k miles. I have been daily driving it since I got it and it has been a great car. I would not hesitate to drive this car on a road trip! Unfortunately I will be moving soon and will be limited on parking space and now my new toy has to go It is my loss your gain! This car will make someone a awesome crusier.
I am asking 5500 obo all serious offers will be considered. Best way to contact me is by phone 903-461-1935 Michael

See less See more
#3 ·
front seats are recovered in vinyl and cost 600 to have that done. The a/c works and the car is slow lol but what stock 85 isn't (on a serious note the car starts up and runs great and I have been daily driving it and would not hesitate to drive it on a road trip)

here are a few more pictures

#7 ·
The previous owner told me that his son (when learning how to drive a 5 spd) was parked with a light pole in front of him in a parking lot. He failed to put the car into neutral before letting out the clutch and the car jumped forward into the pole messing up the bumper cover and a fender. He had both replaced (reason for lx bumper cover). It did not do any damage to the engine bay which is a common place to wrinkle. I can get some pictures of that area when I get back from vacation if you would like.

wow!!! beautiful car. DOes the car need anything? WHAt will you sell it for 5k?
price is 5500 obo

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.