Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale,our 1984, Mercury Rs Capri, with T-tops. Factory RAVEN black exterior, with grey interior. Owned for 21 years. Drivetrain: 302, 4V, with 5 speed trans, & traction-lok rear end. LOADED with options: cold ac, cruise control, tilt wheel, intermittent wipers, power locks & windows, rear defroster glass, and more. Under the hood, very original, with the correct dual snorkel air cleaner, original FORD aluminum 4 barrel intake, Power by Ford finned aluminum valve covers, original exhaust manifolds, replacement Motorcraft-Holley, 600cfm, with Electric Choke, and I have the original E4ZE Holley, sitting off the car. Radiator has been replaced with a aluminum one. Wheels:factory Mustang LX , with Mercury center caps and very good tires. 233,000 miles. Recent work done this year: new battery, alternator & belt, ALUMINUM water pump & thermostat, plug wires & cap, new power antenna assembly, brakes. Extensive service records. Extra parts: another set of LX wheels, 1 fender, 1 door, console, tail lights, & some other bits and pieces. Koni shocks on the rear. Nice paint and interior, runs very well. CLEAR Title. Note: car has typical rust in the floor pans, the front frame rails, located behind the shocks. The car has a Sony radio with cassette and ch changer, I will keep them. The 4 factory speakers, 2 in the dash, and 2 in the rear, have been upgraded with better units. NO extra speakers, cut/hacked in the car! Original spare wheel/tire and jack is in the truck, don't think it has the correct lug wrench. Reason for selling, bought another house, working on it. I have a series of pictures of the car, call or email me, with your phone number, & they will be sent. $3400 cash, or offer. 417-761-9086

1 - 3 of 3 Posts