Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1980 347 STROKER NOTCH..REDUCED,FIRST 5,000 OR NICE TRUCK TAKES IT! pics are here!!!!

this is a very fast street/strip car with the following mods..every thing is new from pan to carb.it has a brand new CHP 347 stroker shortblock professionally built by dale howser engine builder of pontiac nascar team. 10-6:1 compression with scat steel crank,probe industries forged H-beam rods,forged probe jrsp pistons,block is blue printed and balanced and decked.canton 7 qt oil pan,high volume-high pressure oil pump{80 psi cold} 50 warm.has a 523/555 230/[email protected] 106 lobe sep lunati hydraulic flat tappet cam and lunati lifters,speed pro rings,clevite bearings,compcams hardend push rods,guide plates,edelbrock rpm stage 1 heads with comp cams 600 lift springs.victor junior intake,brand new 650 cfm mighty demon carb.carter race 15 psi 110 gph electric fuel pump,1/2" aluminum fuel line,holley regulator,msd ready to run dizzy,flowtech shorty headers,new ford motorsport mini starter,new b&m flex plate,new block plate,new 4 core ford racing radiator,brand new custom 2 1/2"H-PIPE going back to two 1 chamber flowmasters.c-4 trans,hurst ratchet shifter, w/transgo shift kit,hughes 4000 stall converter, 5" monster tach,amps/oil/temp gauges,410 posi rear.BBK sub frame connectors welded.X2c upper/lower control arms.8 gallon fuel cell,skinny fronts and 295/50/15 on rear,centerline auto drag wheels.have most receipts for mods and have over 11,000 invested in this car,this motor has never been sprayed but could easyly handle a 200 shot.car does 11's on all motor.paint is custom flames with a open working hood scoop that if you dont like you could change the hood and repaint the car.i simply didnt want to look like the typical 5.0.this car is a very fast street machine or could be turned into an all strip car.im sure ive missed some details but you get the drift this car flies!this car gets alot of compliments and goes to alot of shows.I will also include an extra 8.8 posi rear that i have for the car.speedo has been recalibrated for the gears and tires. Vehicle Condition car is in great condition,pa.always garaged kept,never driven in snow or rain.inspected till 8/04 new tires.new motor,new exhaust,new everything!!!this car is 100%dent and rust free!! interior aint perfect but in very good condition,no rips in seats,has new carpet.dash pad has small cracks like any mustang dash but i bought a dash pad cover for it.will consider trades and partial trades of nice street cars,trucks,..etc..for additional pics email me at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Congrats on the sale. I am surprised it took this long to move it. Looked like a great buy to me.
Lee

1 - 13 of 13 Posts