Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have toyo proxes r888s on the back and nitto 555s on the front with about 10k miles on them. I bought them off off a member on here

The rims r n great shape and shine really well.

Im looking to get $800 for them local pickup. I am not really wanting to ship because I am a college student and my schedule is way to busy to be trying to ship these at the moment,

And please ignore the water spots, I havnt had a chance to polish them yet.

passenger side rear tire where it caught ahold of my quarter panel

Another angle of the passenger side rear

front tires

the rear tires and amount of tread left, I would say that they have another 10-15k miles left in them.

drivers side tire, the fender very very slightly cut into the tire, not too much at all tho on this side.

front next to back

Front tires

passenger side rear tire

passengers rear again

I had the rear tires inspected by my mechanic and he said that the tires are fine. There is no white showing and they passed PA inspection. My mechanic also said that he did not think that the cuts will shorten the life of the tires because the side walls on these tires are pretty thick.

The rims are in great shape, they hace no curb rash whatso ever any where on them. If you need more pics pm me and let me know. Thanks

And please PM me with any offers or questions.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for responding to all my questions. I didn't realize these were for 99-04 with those offsets. I'm sure they will fit my car but I'm somewhat particular about the parts I put on.
Free bump for ya. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wish so too man.

Im pretty firm on $700, and if I cant get rid of them for that I will just keep them and sell some of my other stock pile of parts I have at home.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts