Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to have a set of 4 lug 18" chrome cobra r's (attached) and now I have been looking for a 5 lug set and cant find them. I have found the deep dish but that's not what I want. Just regular 18x9s all the way around. Anyone know of a place that sells them?

Attachments

·
Registered
22,774 Posts
'00 R

18X9.5

def not what is in the above pic, which are '95 R imitations

cobra and R are different

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine weren't the 95R wheels. They only made those in 17". Mine were just the cobra r but 4 lug 18x9. I've seen them in 5 lug on other people cars but cant seem to find them

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
They're out there........ American Muscle sells 18X9 versions of these. Years ago I had a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 I put a 20" version of these on, only telling this because there are many sizes and options available if you dig deep.

I always did like these wheels.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They must not sell them anymore. They only have deep dish from what I see. Even the 18x9 are deep dish

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Interesting - you may be right, it seems that anything over a 17" wheel has become a deep dish. I recall when I bought Cobra R wheels in the years passed a deep dish wasn't available.

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm just going to go back with 18" chrome saleens. Ones I had were silver but sold them

·
Registered
20 Posts
You do you! I looked hard for a particular set of wheels for my fox and i finally found them by calling a distributor and they have 3 sets left in stock that they didn't list. Bought all three. They are still sitting in the garage.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts