Ford Mustang Forums banner
181 - 200 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
I can't wait until these are available, it's going to be awesome on my SSP coupe!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Woo hoo! Looks like we are back on track now.
Tell me about it. So stoked! Myself and many others have been following this thread for a looong time! Can't wait to get a pair!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Im in for set of 4 lugs 17"x6.5" for front and 17"x10" in back. Will the 17"x6.5" be available?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Bumpin' this back to the top! I can't wait for 5-lug 17" Ten holes!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Oct bump. Will the 17"x6.5" be a option?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Well, OK guys, here ya go! Out hopefully by the end of the year. I am not going to give out specifics other than they will be 17" diameter wheels. They will NOT accept OEM caps, but cap will have OEM type finish. (There is a reason for this. That's all I can say at this time.) If you all are serious about these, we can maybe start another group buy.

The pictures below are of an 18" model. The 17" I think will look better.

Lets get the group buy going. Its almost the end of the year. :cool:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Holiday BUMP!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Paypal ready 4 lug 17"x6.5" and 17"x10"

·
Registered
150 Posts
Paypal ready for 5-lug 17s! Would love 17x9s or wider but at this point I'm not too picky! I just be happy for some 17" 5-lug ten-holes!

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
@PonyExpress94 - Nice post. What American Muscle did was wrong. Not to mention there wheels look a little off. Demetrious's Pony's Pony R Parts!, Quality Parts - Ford Mustang Parts & Accessories are by far superior as the design matches the factory 16" perfectly and American Muscles actually look a little off. They don't look right. I wont do business with American Muscle either.
Agree, the AM wheels are inferior to the Pony R's. I don't do business with American Muscle and haven't because of this.

I'm ready for a set of 17" 5-lug 10-holes Demetrio, along with a set of Pony R's!!! Let's get this cranked up!

181 - 200 of 235 Posts