Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Powder coated black, 17x9 fronts with 17x11 rears. ARP bolts not factory ccw bolts around lip.Thats 120 arp bolts, do the math . brand new 275's up from and 315 drag radials in the rear. $1600 or will accept partial trade for some fat and skinnies with tires plus cash .. Let me know, Sorry wheels were dirty in pic, and car is at shop now so i can't get a clean picture.

Im located in Southern Cali, i do accept paypal and shipping will be on your dime.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Can u send more pics to me my number 5074219908 n would u be interested in trading for welds rts with sportsman tires I only have the front two brand new with center caps n lug nuts black with polish lip brand new only been mount ones n I also have hi tech cams stage 2 if interested in them to? I could do the welds in cash if interested

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can u send more pics to me my number 5074219908 n would u be interested in trading for welds rts with sportsman tires I only have the front two brand new with center caps n lug nuts black with polish lip brand new only been mount ones n I also have hi tech cams stage 2 if interested in them to? I could do the welds in cash if interested

so you only have two rims?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts