Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone who just bought a 03 yellow cobra from ohio... email me at [email protected] thanks ... im lookin at buying your former car.. and have questions about it

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no im not, this one guy bought it from williams ford in berea, and he traded in his 95 gt, its a built motor, trick flow heads, intake, cammed, vortech supercharged, no ps no ac, no smog, drag suspension, nitrous, short throw, roll cage, full exhaust, msd ignition, its pretty insane. IM looking for that guy to ask him some questions about it before i buy it. thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey, I saw that GT. The red one, right? I just bought a black 2001 Cobra from Williams Ford Satuday. They had the best deal I could find online. Pretty fair.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah they told me about you when i was there, they said a guy just came in from washington dc and bought a 2001 cobra, congrats on your car man and good luck with it

·
Registered
236 Posts
kevkno said:
Hey, I saw that GT. The red one, right? I just bought a black 2001 Cobra from Williams Ford Satuday. They had the best deal I could find online. Pretty fair.
You came to cincy and didn't buy my modded 01 ....oh what a shame.

never mind , different williams ford I guess

Here it is

1 - 6 of 6 Posts