Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 2003 Cobra replica wheels with the machined face. The rears are 17"x10.5" and the fronts are 17"x9". Rears have 315/35/17 Nitto drag radials with a 75% treadlife left. Fronts have 275/40/17 Khumo Victoracers with 50% treadlife left. The center caps are OEM bullitt style. I am wanting to sell these for some draglites. I'm asking $1,000 obo.

Thanks,
Sam

·
Registered
190 Posts
would u be inetersted in just selling the rims and the back 2 tires if so lmk

·
Registered
193 Posts
If your willing to Split the Rims and Tires i'll Give you
350 bucks for the Rims and Tires. The 10.5. Do they have curb rash or missing paint. have money in had.

Pm or email for details!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry everyone I have been off on my honeymoon and just got back in town.

The wheels have absolutely no curb rash. They just have very fine hair scratches you find on most used wheels. The wheels look just like pictured in above pics.

I will contact you guys to see what kind of deals you want to make...

·
Registered
190 Posts
im still interested in the 4 wheels and back 2 tires lmk if u wanna work somethin out

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will do that if you would like. I would like to get at least $750 though. I will pay half of the shipping charges. LMK.

·
Registered
199 Posts
got your pm. i would be interested in either the front or teh back. prefer back but will take front(if someone is only wanting 2 of them as well)

lmk

adam

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'll take the back tires if someone else wants the rest. I have cash. Let me know
[email protected]

·
Registered
190 Posts
i want these bad and need them asap, if u still have them email me and we'll work out a deal

1 - 14 of 14 Posts