• 03 Cobra

Votes: 34 75.6%

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Are you serious?:confused:

You mean if someone was going to just GIVE me either one?

I don't think you're going to find to many folks voting for the mach 1 here. The new Cobra is the ultimate production stang of all time. The Mach 1 is, well, at best a marketing scheme.

That's like asking which would you rather have, a C5 or a Z06.

Ummmm.... Jesus I can't decide!:cool:

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
DO you really even have to ASK????

Lemme see...... 360hp ( ha ha yeaaaa right coughunderratedcough) 6 speed, trick a*s color keyed mirrors, did I mention the blower?

Make mine Laser red, with the chrome wheels.... and send those stinking Chebby crybaby's my way....:D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...and the landslide starts

too bad i would have to sell my car before i could get a cobra

·
Registered
80 Posts
Well if they where free then the COBRA, but if it came down to me forking out the $$$$$$$$$$, then definately the MACH1. I would need to take a morgage out on my house to afford the 03 cobra.:p

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'll take the Mach 1. I'll spend the $6000.00 difference in price in mods for the Mach to make it the way I like it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I agree with everyone else. If it were free then hell yeah I want the Cobra! But if those were my only 2 choices and I was spending my own money it would be the Mach 1.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mach 1 - for its shaker scoop (yeah, I know, marketing) but also for its lighter weight and lower cost. I really don't like that much bulk in a car. Perhaps I would say otherwise after driving one, but if it was my money, the price differential is too much for me. At $35,000, we are in C5 Corvette range.

That said, I would take either in a heartbeat (or is that instead of a 'Heartbeat')!

·
Registered
40 Posts
What I would take:Cobra

Why I would take it:Because it's faster,because it looks better and because it's a cobra.

On a side note,PritchSVT97 I think lazer red is out for the first run at least. Gimme a black coupe,gime a yellow coupe,gimme a sonic blue coupe,just make sure you gimme a coupe,damn things heavy enough without a soft top.

·
Registered
3 Posts
A gift, then it is the Cobra. However, know one has offered me any free vehicles, so I ordered an 03 Cobra in late February. Projected build week of 5/6 and projected delivery week of 5/20.

But no degradating of the Mach 1. I just sold my 01 Cobra and was very pleased with it. I had zero problems or flaws. Just couldn't house two (2) of them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts