Ford Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is the IRS from my 03 cobra which includes the rear end, axles, hubs, subframe, shocks, springs, sway bar, tie rods, Magnaflow IRS catback, Billetfow IRS brace, Steeda poly diff bushings, prothane IRS bushings never installed, and MM gip boxes never installed. Rear end was rebuilt about 9000 miles ago with new FR bushings and seals. $1300 obo will consider trades or trades+cash, may separate IRS from catback. Any questions let me know.

·
Registered
325 Posts
what are you looking to trade? I've got a live axle with ford racing 3.55s in case you are interested...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am willing to trade for a live axle but I need springs control arms and shocks. Thats for the IRS. The catback I will trade for a GT over the axle 2.5" catback. ie Flowmaster American Thunder,..etc. Just let me know what ya got with it. This IRS is complete with suspension and hubs, upper and lower control arms.

·
Registered
940 Posts
hey, im in southern indiana, and have a 97gt rearend out of my car complete. the car was wrecked in the front and parted it out to keep. im putting the 2v and all the interior into a fox notch i got cheap. would be interested in putting an IRS into it if i could find everything to do it. the 97 gt rearend is complete, have all the bolts, upper and lower arms, shocks, quad shocks, and brackets. the rear is all stock, my mom drove the car, so it was a grandma car lol, and then i got it when they wanted to get a new edge vert to have. only think i dont have is a catback, the car had a magna pack full exhaust, but i put it on my moms new edge when she got it. i know the rear has never had anything done to it, brakes, and fluid change when it was driving, and also have a set of
new 3.73 gears if the irs has gears in it already let me know what u need and maybe work something out, have been down to clarksville before to get some cobra rims i bought off of here in febuary, so i can pick up or we can meet half or something. and my email is [email protected], thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
HI - I'm in Nashville and am looking to swap my '96 Cobra LRA for an IRS, so would be interested in a trade. Rear end and suspension is bone stock w/100k miles, catback exhaust is Edelbrock with ~30k miles.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry it's taking so long I have so many replies I'm going through all to see which ones I can do so bear with me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.