Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
black door panels are sold, grey ones i threw out.

Still trying to sell the 03 dash and center console $500 for both picked up. Will sell center console for $150 shipped, will not ship dash.

STill have seats for $650 picked up or $725 shipped

·
Registered
409 Posts
would you be willing to just sell the lower knee bolster and glove compartment door from the dash? Plus whats the lowest you would go on the center console picked up?

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
would you be willing to just sell the lower knee bolster and glove compartment door from the dash? Plus whats the lowest you would go on the center console picked up?
Not separating anything from the dash, Id take $125 picked up for the center console with the shift boot and bezel.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Do you know if that console will fit in a 94-98? Thet look the same except for the cup holders.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Only thing left is the 03 Cobra dash.

No cluster, no cluster bezel, no radio or bezel, no airbags, no dash harness.

Dash, frame, a/c controls.

$75 picked up in Forest Hill, MD 21050

Also have an 03 Heater core $75 shipped.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'd cosnider coming to get the dash can you send me pics to [email protected]

Same guy that bought the abs pump. We've tried to work something out before, nothing ever happens. Come get it if you want it and get the lines. I can bring everything with me to Linthicum, md any day of the week.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
I'm fine with that,just last time I asked you wanted me to drive 3 hours away pratically to new jersey.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm fine with that,just last time I asked you wanted me to drive 3 hours away pratically to new jersey.
Im nowhere close to New Jersey?? Dont know what your talking about. If you want to make arrangements to pick it up then send me a pm.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
I guess I'm on crack and was talking with someone else that has a 03/04 cobra charchaol dash for 50.00

·
Registered
615 Posts
99-04 Steering column pod
$35 shipped

do you still have this? if so i'll take it off your hands. let me know!

·
Registered
127 Posts
In the dash... In the radio bezel, the three buttons. Do you have those?

(Please PM Me if you do!)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts