Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's, I just got this car and am very pleased with it, but can't really afford it. It also doesn't hold the same charm for me that foxes do. Anyway, it's a premium package car, mach 460, leather, 6 disk in dash, power driver seat. Tinted windows. Everything is perfect. Now for the mods. pro5.0 shifter, 4.10's out back, mac lt's, 2.5" offroad h-pipe, mac cat back with 3.5" stainless tips. Diablo chip. Perfect y2k chrome cobra wheels. New nitto 555's of the 275/45/18 flavor. Nothing done to the motor at all. The speedometer is off, but could be fixed with a speed cal. Car has been waxed and maintained very well. Only a couple very minor scratches, no dents to speak of. Car has around 12500 on the clock. I also have an eibach pro-kit for it, that is not installed. I'm asking 18,000 OBO.

The only reason I'm selling is to purchase a nice truck to drive while I play with my 92' gt, or whatever coupe I can come up with.

I will consider any resonable offers and can deliver or meet half way within reason.

email [email protected], pm, or call 405-317-2337

Brandon

pics available upon request

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
17500 any better, someone send me an email or pm if this asking price isn't resoanble. Car will go up for sell locally here soon.

Brandon

·
Registered
62 Posts
Interested in trading for an 01 Ranger? 4x4 off road, 4.0 v6, 4 door, stepside,all power, cd, white and gray interior. 20,000 miles bed liner, extended cab. Let me know . [email protected] I'm in St. Louis

·
Registered
62 Posts
Brandon,
If were going to be able to do an even trade then I'm going to try to hold this guy off until you talk to your banker on Monday. So let me know whats going on as soon as possible. My email was f'd up, couldn't reply.
Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mike, I'll be in touch with you tomorrow.

Matt, I will let you know somthing tomorrow as well. I need to see the exact amount that I owe on the car.

Brandon

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok guy's! The bank said I have a pay off of 17k even. I would take less then that if I could, but I can't. I just want to be out of 17,000 dollars debt, before I quit my job to go to school full time.

I would have to have the ranger plus 2000 to make the deal fair. This is according to my bank.

Brandon

1 - 20 of 26 Posts