Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help.

I'm looking at purchasing a Premium GT :). I went to Carsdirect.com and got a price of $22,295 (MSRP is $25,015). My question is, when the 03's come out will I be able to get a similiar price or is just because we are near the end of the year? How close to MSRP should I expect to pay for an 03?

Also, I originally thought about the satin silver with the grey interior, however after see some GT's up close, I really liked the mineral grey and charcoal interior. It especially looked cool with the premium wheels. Do you know if mineral grey is going away in 03?:(

Thank you for your input.:joy:

·
Registered
20 Posts
check this out...mineral grey is being replaced with that new color shadow grey...

beautiful...its also on the mach 1's.

June 6th is the last order day for 02's. I was going to order an 02...but have decided to wait on an 03 in shadow grey. Get an X plan and pay under invoice....

no worries... put it this way....im paying 21,854 for a fully loaded premium gt. (all except auto)....(oh and mach 1000 ..POS IMO)

no documentation fees or other b.s. with an x plan... only pay title fee ($20 ) and sales tax.

www.fordpartner.com for more info

drew

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you know when one could order/get an 03? Also, I am not sure if my company is a "ford partner", is there another way to get the "X" plan if they are not? Thank you.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts