Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TTT over half off of new. Alternator pulley isnt included, but it's a waste anyway, all it will do is reduce charging, and at the expense of what, half a horsepower? Alternators dont cause much drag as it is.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Rust?

Is the keyway a problem with the rust? Why not get some rust remover and clean them up and that way we can see they are not damaged?

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They came off the car, sat for a couple years, then went in my garage and where they were sitting, rain blew in from the top and got on them, they then sat for a couple weeks (dry of course) and thats why they look like that. I cant see it being enough rust to be that big of a deal. I got them in a trade and dont have any interest in them, thats why I havent bothered to clean them.

If I was going to go through the trouble of driving to get rust remover, then putting time into them, the price would be higher. Also Im down to $70 shipped on them, just never updated the thread.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Rust?

Is the rust all the way through the hole or just on top in the picture?

Do you have the Crank Bolt?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.