Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had this up on ebay but within 5 minutes of auction close the winning bidders dad emailed me and told me his son wasn't allowed to buy it..... :curses:

Selling to buy another crotch rocket

This is a Vortech supercharger kit for a 2000-2004 ford mustang gt. It will fit a 99 but will need a different mounting bracket. May fit others as well.

The head unit is used with 1500 miles on it. It is a V2-SQ model. There is no shaft play and it is in good condition. I bought it from a guy who upgraded to a t-trim

The mounting kit is BRAND NEW. It includes everything you will need to mount the head unit. It has not even been opened. Still in the original vortech packaging to ensure no parts are lost. The only thing needed to complete this kit is fuel upgrades and a tune.

I'll have pics tommorow.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
vortech supercharger

If you still have this kit can I come take a look Thursday or Friday? I am located in Athens, Ga. I can make the drive. I also contacted you on mustang forums.

·
Registered
188 Posts
are you willing to just sell the headunit itself? if so can i get a shipping quote to 92653 please :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd rather not separate the head unit currently. If someone want to buy the mounting stuff first then I will sell the head unit separately.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
FYI..this kit with the aftercooler retails for over 4000..Do research before you make an dumbass comment like that..chevyman good price!
This kit it not aftercooled dumbass , do some research before you post. Tuner vortech kit can be bought from 2400 from supercharger4less is you pay cash. Just get used fuel injector from ebay, svt fuel pump for 100 and lighting maf for 80.

Why the fu** the pic of head unit is dark , cannot see serial

Any other question ?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
alright guys lets keep it civil not really looking to stir up any trouble.

Serial number is 42346 not really sure what you were having trouble reading. The other thing is d-213-24 and then V-2

Price is slightly negotiable but not really all that much. I really don't have to sell and if it doesn't I'll probably throw it on the stang.

Thanks for the interest

·
Banned
375 Posts
This kit it not aftercooled dumbass , do some research before you post. Tuner vortech kit can be bought from 2400 from supercharger4less is you pay cash. Just get used fuel injector from ebay, svt fuel pump for 100 and lighting maf for 80.

Why the fu** the pic of head unit is dark , cannot see serial

Any other question ?
LFP and JMS retails the nonintercooled kit at 3700.00..the intercooled kit retails for 4600-4800 depending on the company.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
LFP and JMS retails the nonintercooled kit at 3700.00..the intercooled kit retails for 4600-4800 depending on the company.
Fu**ed tard send me pm to tell me I was wrong, Look ever where as tuner vortech kit can be bought for 2450 at THR or supercharger4less.

Are you blind that you see aftercooler with his pic , FU** :blam:

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
FYI..this kit with the aftercooler retails for over 4000..Do research before you make an dumbass comment like that..chevyman good price!
aftercooler , :rofl:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
To the OP. is this kit on ebay, if so i messaged u on there and never got a reply back, does this kit have the pulleys? I dont see them in the pics. thanks
Erik

1 - 20 of 22 Posts